Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||4.5*4.0*3.2mm 10uH 78477310 Unshielded Choke Coil SMD Power Inductor||Inductance:||10uH|
|Type:||Choke Coil SMD Power Inductor||Sample:||Free|
dc dc converter inductor,
high current power inductors
4.5*4.0*3.2mm 10uH 78477310 Unshielded Choke coil SMD Power Inductor
The power inductor is divided into two kinds: magnetic cover and non-magnetic cover, which are mainly composed of magnetic core and copper wire. It mainly ACTS as filter and oscillation in the circuit.
(1) flow resistance: the self-induced electromotive force in the coil is always opposed to the current change in the coil. It can be divided into high frequency choke coil and low frequency choke coil.
(2) tuning and frequency selection: LC tuning circuit can be formed by connecting inductor coil and capacitor in parallel. The natural oscillation frequency of the circuit f0 and the ac signal frequency f are equal, the loop impedance and capacitive reactance are equal, and the electromagnetic energy is oscillates back and forth between the inductor and capacitor, this is LC circuit resonance phenomenon. When resonance due to the impedance of the circuit with capacitive reactance equivalence and reverse, so the loop impedance of the total current minimum, electric maximum flow (f = f0 ac signal), so the action of the LC resonance circuit can choose frequency, to a certain frequency f communication signal is selected.
D Electrical Properties:
|Inductance||10 KHz/ 100 mV||L||10||μH||±20%|
|Rated Current||ΔT = 40 K||IR||1.45||A||max.|
|Saturation Current|||ΔL/L| < 10%||Isat||1.74||A||typ.|
|DC Resistance||@ 20°C||RDC||0.182||Ω||max.|
|DC Resistance||@ 20°C||RDC||0.118||Ω||typ.|
|Self Resonant Freq.||@ 20°C||fres||30||MHz||typ.|
|Rated Voltage||@ 20°C||UR||80||VDC||max.|
E General information:
It is recommended that the temperature of the part does not exceed 125°C under
worst case operating conditions.
• Ambient temperature: -40°C to +85°C (refering to IR)
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +125°C
• Storage temperature (on tape & reel): -20°C to +40°C; 75% RH max.
• Coplanarity of the terminal pads: 120μm
• Test conditions of Electrical Properties: 20°C, 33% RH
• AEC-Q 200 qualified
Contact Person: Nick